Stay far away from the ever-growing cyber-crime and keep your devices and networks safe and secure. With the top-class security software, Norton by Symantec, which shields your PC’s, Laptops, mobiles etc. you can be in safe hands and take forward your work efficiently and smoothly. Being favoured by millions, people have plucked the norton setup to be out of the virus and malware glitches. Though it is one of a kind, but that does not mean you will not face any errors while using the software. One error that you might witness frequently is the “Norton Product Error – Unable to Activate.” It is encountered whenever you try to activate your pre-installed Norton product. In order to come out of the glitch, you can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps or simply get in touch with expert techies to get your issues resolved.
- Try installing the Norton Product from email invitation instructions – As you must not have followed the instructions properly while installing the program, you can follow this step to avoid facing this issue.
- By opening up Norton’s official website, ‘Login’ to your Norton account.
- Now, click on the ‘download’ link.
- Then, tap ‘Install on other device’ option.
- Finally, enter the email address on which you prefer sending the link and tap on the ‘send’ tab.
- Now, open the invitation mail sent by the Norton Community.
- Tap on the ‘Install Norton’ tab.
- Now, tap on ‘Agree and Download’ in order to carry forward the installation process.
- Once the installation is done, you can either ‘Run’ or ‘Save’ the file.
- Lastly, when the downloader is executed successfully, you can then install and activate the product.
- Try installing the Norton Product from your Norton account – This is a bit simpler and easygoing process, but only if you have a subscription package for the product which makes the work ever more smooth.
- To install the Norton product, ‘Sign In’ to your Norton account.
- Now, in the ‘My Subscription’ tab, choose the product you are willing to download.
- Click on the ‘Download’ tab.
- Now, in the ‘Install on this device’ window, click on the ‘Agree and Download’ tab.
- Lastly, ‘Run’ or ‘Save’ the downloaded file.
- And once the downloader has been executed, get the product installed and activated.
Just in case, even after following the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps, you are still facing the glitch while activating the Norton product, you can either scroll through our online portal at – norton.com/setup or simply get in touch with high-end techies who are just a call away. They are trained qualified with a piece of sound knowledge about the products and services and are there to assist you 24*7.